In 2013 I...
- Took a job at Sharewave
- Traveled to Northern Ireland
- Designed wedding invites for my cousin and a friend
- Was confident driving on the expressway in NYC multiple times
- Rode in the NYC moped rally doubles with Rachel
- Grew tons and tons of tomatoes at Patchen Community Square
- Wrote a grant proposal for Patchen Community Square and received it !
- Started investment accounts
- Read 19 books and countless articles
- Went to Citi Field for the first time
- Made wonderful new friends
While it didn't really seem like it on the outside, this past year was quite an up and down period of time. I started to break out of what I felt was expected from me and started taking chances. I don't think I've quite grown into the self I'm meant to be, but I'm on my way. Moving forward, I want this year to be full of inquisitiveness and taking chances rather than waiting for the "perfect time." I don't want life to pass me by.