- Adopt A Beehive — Save A Beekeeper?, NPR
- Enjoy Your Friends Before You Lose Them All at Age 25, Broadly
- The Illicit Spelunker Capturing Underground Scenes at Chernobyl, Atlas Obscura
- The Man Who Began America's Yurt Craze, Atlas Obscura
- Amazon's new Kindle Oasis has leaked: cool battery case, but not waterproof, The Verge
- What I Learned from Trying to Innovate at the New York Times, Harvard Business Review
- 6 THINGS THAT TAKE YOUR UX FROM ABOVE AVERAGE TO WORLD CLASS, InVision
- Should I Have Kids?, Medium
Been getting a little itch recently. I feel too young for kids but I know, realistically, that my clock is ticking. Never thought kids would be for me, but I'm curious about this life experience that everyone thinks is so grand.
- This Temple In India Gives Free Food To 75,000 People Every Day, Organic Life
- THE ROAD TO MEDIOCRITY IS PAVED WITH BEST PRACTICES, InVision
Thank goodness. Design these days seems populated by the status quo. I'm over it.
- Grow Up! How to Transform Your Roof into a Garden or Farm, Civil Eats
- BREAK THE UNIFORMITY!, Elle Decor
Callie calls Kinfolk "beige." It's an apt description.
- The Bronx’s Depression-Era Boxcar Village, Where Lodging Was $3/Month, 6sqft
- How the ghost of Diana still haunts Highgrove: As Charles stages a festival to celebrate his beloved garden, RICHARD KAY reveals a poignant secret, Daily Mail
- Debate Over Prison Population Turns to the States, New York Times