- The Colorful Secret Of The Pea Aphid, NPR
The kids worked to find bugs and then locate them in my bug book Last night. This lead to a rabbit hole of wanting to keep the book updated when new bugs are discovered including the wasps last year and aphids which are currently infesting the plum and apple trees in the garden.
- Prestigious Joffrey Ballet School Faces Bankruptcy After Ruthless Rent Hike, Curbed
- How Hangovers Helped Bring Us the Two-Day Weekend, NY Mag
- What If The Food Industry Ended Monoculture Farming?, Food + Tech Connect
- There are 2,000 empty restaurants during the day in New York — and this startup is trying to do something about it, Business Insider
I thought this article was going to be about restaurants creating a shared works space for aspiring chefs and cooks and food product entrepreneurs.
- 2016 Food Awards, Southern Living
The packaging I created for True Ewe in Alabama won a Southern Living Award!
- Citigroup closes on $1.8B buy of Tribeca HQ from SL Green, The Real Deal
- 40 Under 40: The Rising Stars in New York City Food Policy (Class of 2016), NYC Food Policy Center
People I should google later to see what organizations they are in. A disappointing fact: They are all around my age... Feeling late to the party!
- Cult Following, The New Republic
- Virgo and Scorpio
- The Tyranny of Taste, The New Republic
- The Ad Campaign that Convinced Americans to Pay for Water, Pricenomics
When I visit Ohio, I can never find seltzer. Perrier is a poor replacement and makes me feel like an asshole, but I want that fizz!
- Henry Ford’s Campaign to Make America Great Again, Pricenomics
- Brands are counseling the young and the traumatized through their #QuarterlifeCrisis, DigiDay
- How An 1918 Author Introduced the World to the Concept of Female Pleasure, Atlas Obscura
- Laser Technology Reveals Cambodian Civilization that 'Rewrites History', Atlas Obscura
- How Chewing Gave Humans Flat Faces, Little Teeth and Wimpy Jaws, Atlas Obscura
- Who’s Afraid of Occupy? The John Oliver Show Erases Debt Resistance, Debt Collective
- US to cut water monitoring because of Puerto Rico debt, The Washington Post
- The Forgotten Fetishwear Company of 1920s Paris, AnOther