What I read today - Aug 28
- A Community Garden Became an Alternative to Juvenile Detention, City Lab
- The Cost of Holding On, NY Times
- The Last of the Granny Witches, Appalachian ink
- Appalachian Granny Magic, Witch Vox
- In the ’70s, She Motorcycled Around the World. Today, She’s Fashion’s Unlikely New Muse., NY Times
I don't particularly care that Chloé is basing clothes off Anne-France Dautheville's history because I'll probably never wear them. But I like that she did it because she wanted to and set her ego down. I've been feeling like Franny lately...
- The 2016 Presidential Election, According to 8-Year-Olds, NY Mag