- From Tufting to Jingles, the Evolution of Modern Carpet, Atlas Obscura
- The Wrong Way to Speak to Children, WSJ
- Milton Friedman, Betsy DeVos, and the Privatization of Public Education, Dissent
- Two Russian Icebreakers Are Currently Stuck In Sea Ice, Atlas Obscura
- Martin Luther King’s Radical Legacy, From the Poor People’s Campaign to Black Lives Matter, Dissent
- Obamacare saved my life. What now?, CNN
- HOUSE BILL NO. 1203, North Dakota
"Notwithstanding any other provision of law, a driver of a motor vehicle who negligently causes injury or death to an individual obstructing vehicular traffic on a public road, street, or highway may not be held liable for any damages."