What I read today - July 31
- Montessori Weaning Cup -- Montessori Baby Week 34, the kavanaugh report
- What It Takes to Mentor Poor Kids, The Atlantic
- Not Just Bushwick: New Study Charts Where NYC Artists Live, hyperallergic
- Help the New York Public Library Geotag Enigmatic NYC Photos, hyperallergic
- Who Killed New York City?, The New Republic
"... to preserve the more vivid and humane New York they describe, comradeship is everything. A New Yorker is someone who understands that a New York way of life is, at once, all ways of life. New York is a city of options. Shopsin and Moss suggest that a real New Yorker might attend to those that aren’t found elsewhere by frequenting her city’s small businesses and otherwise being a neighbor."
- New York Today: The Greenest Block in Brooklyn, NY Times