- The Complicated History of the Beloved Composition Notebook, Eye on Design
- comp, Kickstarter
$19 for ONE! AND there's no squared grid.
- The Composition Notebook Gets A Luxurious Redesign, Fast Co design
"'To me, the appeal of composition notebooks is they're not fussy,' Fay says." This notebook he's created IS FUSSY. Obvi, I've read too many articles about this now.
- This Parisian man’s photos changed homicide investigations forever, Timeline
- What Women Used Before They Could Use the Law, n+1
My older friend from the nursery asked yesterday if I knew any Trump supporters. When I said my folks, she asked why and I cited that they didn't want to pay for abortions (while federal funds go to PP, they don't go directly to abortions. Rather, to general women's health and research, like finding a cure to Zika); health insurance premiums are too much; racism is a lie the Democrats have been perpetuating too long; and they hate Hilary. Her response was, sure, let's start back alley abortions up again saying she knew several women who came out alive from them. One woman was her brother's girlfriend (now wife) who had gotten pregnant while they were in school. They had no money so her and her other brother scraped together $500 to send her to a back alley doctor.
- Investigating Surveillance Around Standing Rock, Just Security
- Nice, decent folks, Cold Takes